What if I cannot find my tax returns or W2s?

Written by Ryan Morgan on . Posted in Resources

W-2 Form

You may have recently moved, or simply misplaced your tax documents for years prior. This is not a terminal problem. Your CPA typically has easy access to your tax records. Your employer has access to your W2 documentation and should neither of those plans work for you, you can contact the IRS directly for a copy of both your W2s and your federal form 1040.

If you are unable to locate any tax documentation from the prior 2 years, please contact the IRS and request a copy of your prior year’s tax forms.

Trackback from your site.

Leave a comment

Leave a Review

Have a great experience you'd like to share? We'd love to hear from you.

Leave a Review

Schedule a Free Consultation

Contact Us

Contact MCE

Phone: 781.982.3500
Fax: 781.982.3511
Email: pboretti@mortgagecorpeast.com

Mortgage Corp East
MA Lender and Broker – MC2674
800 Hingham Street Suite 104N
Rockland, MA 02370