Featured Professional Q&A: Jim McGue, Owner | Granite Group Realtors
1. How long have you been in Real Estate and why did you choose to get into the business?
Started June 1983. To be honest, I don’t know why I got in. It was not the same business back then.
2. What organizations, clubs, hobbies, passions do you have outside of real estate?
I enjoy rehabbing property and exercising, as lame as this sounds.
3. What do you most enjoy about working in real estate?
I enjoy taking the stress out of the process of buying or selling a home. The day of closing is always a memorable time.
4. What is your most memorable moment in real estate?
There have been many. You have been at closings with my first time buyer clients and the great feeling we both shared assisting them with the purchase of their first home.
5. What are the greatest challenges that you face in today’s market?
Home prices continue to rise making it difficult for first time buyers.
6. What do you feel makes you stand out most from your competition?
I have 30+ years in the business and home buyers and sellers want to be kept informed on a frequent basis. The process can be stressful. My experience is very helpful to keep the process on track and providing “BEDSIDE MANNER” to keep things calm.
Trackback from your site.