Many loan officers vary as to how they like to perform this piece of the puzzle. If your loan officer is not asking you for the following, then you may want to seek a second opinion.
- Most recent 2 years of complete federal and corporate tax returns
- Most recent 2 years of W2s
- Most recent one month’s worth of pay stubs
- Most recent 60 days worth of any bank statement, 401K, investment account, CD, assets, etc.
- If you own any other real estate, you should be expected to provide mortgage statements, tax receipts, and homeowners insurance evidence
- If divorced, a copy of a recorded divorce decree or notarized separation agreement
- Employers names and address for the most recent 2 years
Trackback from your site.